We can supply all types of cold rooms, freezer rooms, commercial fridges, refrigerated display, refrigerated units and display cabinets from leading brands such as Linde Carrier, Astron Engineering custom built refrigeration units etc. See details:
We specialise in the installation and commissioning of refrigeration for large commercial supermarket projects.
Here are just some of the types of Refrigeration Units we have supplied and installed:
- Refrigerated Islands: refrigerated display case for the storage and sale of refrigerated foods.
- Multi-deck Refrigerated Displays: If you want to display your chilled products for maximum sales potential then an open fronted multi-deck is for you. Various sizes and designs available from dairy units, fruit and vegetable units, meat units and remote display units.
- Serve Over Counters: allows you to chill and display products from dairy products, patisserie to fish and meat. Available in different models and sizes. Serve your customers with ease from the rear of the unit.
- Frozen Food Islands: frozen food display case for the storage and sale of frozen foods and ice-creams.
- Frozen Food Wallsides: wallside freezers will display your frozen product in a stylish and attractive way to help increase your sales.
- Cold Rooms / Freezer Rooms: Commercial Cold Rooms of both customised walk-in cooler cold room and walk-in freezer cold room are available for the cold storage and frozen storage of different cooling and freezing purposes for food service, catering, restaurant, butchery, medical pharmacy, bakery, hospital, farm fresh & frozen poultry meat storage, vegetable & fruit warehouse storage, slaughter, supermarket, chemical, construction, mortuary, laboratory, floral farm & flower shop.
Service and maintenance is a vitally important requirement for all refrigerated systems and it can save you money and extend the life of your refrigeration units. If you maintain and service your system you will get the very best results so that the units operates at 100% efficiency, 365 days a year.
As standard most manufacturers offer a 3-year warranty, provided that a maintenance contract is taken out for that period. Therefore we recommend to all our customers that their units are maintained every 6 months (depending on their usage), and that a maintenance contract should be taken out after installation.
Included in each preventative maintenance visit:
- Cleaning of all vital parts such as the condenser and evaporator to ensure optimum efficiency
- Full operational and safety checks, i.e. pressures, volts, amps, temperature etc.
- Refrigerant leak testing
Should you like a quote for a preventative maintenance contract please contact us on (01) 462 4338 or by email to email@example.com.
Whilst our preventative maintenance is designed to reduce any breakdowns, should one occur you can be assured that it will be repaired promptly; we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year provided you have taken out a preventative maintenance contract with us.
Our Engineers are well trained and very competent, repairs are carried out fast and efficiently, with the refrigeration unit back up and running as soon as possible.